Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween Night



Cameron organizing his loot

Derrik, Cameron, Ashton and I attended the church fall festival ALL in costume - a first!  Derrik dressed as a soccer referee, I was Dorothy, Cameron was Jango Fett, Ashton as Spiderman.  We had a lot of fun trunk-or-treating and the Swarm band did a few songs for the kids.  I didn't get as many pictures as I'd like, but you get the idea.

Ethan with his "Steve" head and pickaxe because the character builds things
It was a little creepy!


Ethan went trick or treating with his friends and dressed as a character from his favorite game, Minecraft.  You'll be proud to know we made the costume ourselves out of cardboard and printouts.  I felt very crafty.  :)  His friend, Austin bought his online so I'm proud of us for saving some money.  Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: