The tree is up, decorations out, and the preschool Christmas program is over. Christmas can officially begin! We decorated the house the weekend after Thanksgiving and then Ashton and I spent last week getting our preschool ready for their big performance last Friday night.
Saturday was the busiest day we have had so far. Ethan and his church choir served breakfast to over 100 people in what is called the "Angel Breakfast." There is a skit, crafts and the choir sings several songs throughout the morning. It was really nice. I love to see my kids sing!
Saturday was "Tata's" (aka Jim) 65th birthday. We celebrated with other families at the Olive Garden.
Next week will be the last week of preschool and homeschool. There is quite a bit of shopping and shipping to be in the next week but I look forward to all of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment