
We organized and finished our final project for band - BANQUET! Awards were passed out and seniors were recognized. Such a special night to end the band season!

 |
Hug from his former drum teacher, now band director and friend for the last 5 years |
 |
| And I got to give Ashton his cord! |
 |
| And got a hug, too! |
 |
Certificates of Recognition from the City of Santa Clarita and Senator Scott Wilk
|
 |
Special Congressional Recognition from Congressman Mike Garcia and the County of Los Angeles |
 |
| Collage of photos from 4 years of band |

 |
| Ashton got the piece of cake with his face on it! |
 |
I earned some certificates too for the volunteer work I'd done for the last two years. |
 |
From Senator Scott Wilk, County of LA, and the City of Santa Clarita |
 |
One of my former students from elementary school who won Freshman Band Member of the Year! |
 |
| Baby picture of Ashton for video |
No comments:
Post a Comment