Ashton began his Jedi training this week after watching his brothers act out various scenes from the Star Wars movies. Without any coaxing, he picked up a light saber and engaged Ethan in a duel! We're so proud!
Hehe, looks like fun. :) Aunt Katie, I wanted to ask you something... How did you get music on your bolg a while back? I've been trying to figure it out to no avail :( Love you guys! ~Elizabeth
Hi there, dear! Well, I used a little website called Sonific. They have recently closed down due partly to royalities and such. I haven't found another free site that allows you to create "widgets" of music that can be posted on your website or blog. If you find one, let me know! Love ya back - Aunt Katie
4 comments:
Rock on, Ashton!!!
Hehe, looks like fun. :)
Aunt Katie, I wanted to ask you something... How did you get music on your bolg a while back? I've been trying to figure it out to no avail :(
Love you guys! ~Elizabeth
Hi there, dear! Well, I used a little website called Sonific. They have recently closed down due partly to royalities and such. I haven't found another free site that allows you to create "widgets" of music that can be posted on your website or blog. If you find one, let me know! Love ya back - Aunt Katie
Alrighty, I'll do some Googling! Thanks so much!! :) ~Elizabeth
Post a Comment