Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sleeping, sleeping, sleeping




Just looking at these make me sleepy. It must be time for a nap!

4 comments:

SimplyStephanie said...

Seeing Katie laying there sleeping makes me think that I should go grab my super soaker and camera...you know, just for old times sake. :D

~ Greg

Katie Hubbard said...

Yeah, there are so many little details my sons don't know about. They each got a water gun as a party favor last weekend. They keep them outside, not knowing the many uses for them indoors. ;D

SimplyStephanie said...

You know...I would be failing in my duties as an Uncle if I didn't conduct a few "training" sessions....you know, just to ensure that each of my nephews understands the full range of appropriate times and methods to use a super soaker. We can work our way up to more advanced techniques involving simultaneous photography. :D

Greg

Katie Hubbard said...

I can see it now: "Uncle Greg's Soaker Training sessions: Get your Mom wet in just three short lessons." Yes, I would hate for SRS to show up and tell me that we've neglected to teach them the fine art of using a super soaker to it's fullest.